The Live, Work and Grow Garden created by Sonia and her family is an inspirational design for village living, with a small garden and verge packed full of edibles, creating a sanctuary of space saving dwarf fruit trees, living mulch, vegetables, flowers, interesting materials and structural features.
What can you see at this garden?
- Suburban, village location, built for flexibility
- Creative, clever use of small space with formal vegetable beds
- Verge garden full of edibles and flowers including sweet potato as ground cover
- Space saving, dwarf fruit trees
- Micro greens and potting space
- Worm farms & bokashi bins
Location: Samford Village
Accessibility: Easy access from the street, however please be aware that this is a small space with some steps and uneven ground.
You can learn more about the Live, Work and Grow House @ blighgraham.com.au