Opened to the public for the first time.
Parkview. This large village garden is a labour of love, showcasing a beautiful mix of edibles, ornamentals and natives. Dragon fruit grows in abundance on 28 stands, featuring 12 different varieties, behind unique DIY snow pea trellises and a 75 square meter raised vegetable bed. A productive orchard, a 20 year old jaboticaba hedge and garden art such as ‘Murtle the Turtle’ are among the many wonders on offer.
What can you see at this garden?
- Orchard in lovely corner of the garden, mainly citrus, along with macadamia, elderberry, bananas, finger limes and more
- Various methods of fertilising, including horse manure around orchard
- Ginger in growing bags
- Edibles surrounded by beautiful, tropical style gardens
- Natives, including a 30 year old bottle tree
- Flowering, cottage garden style section
Location: Samford Village
Accessibility and Parking:
- Plenty of street parking. Wide street with wide verges.
- Direct access to garden from road via flat bitumen driveway
- Probably our most easily accessible garden!